07 Nov 2019 - Berlin (Germany)
Join global executives for the first annual World HR Automation Summit on November 7th and 8th in Berlin (Germany). The summit will focus on the challenges of HR transformation through technology, agile employee engagement, as well as recruitment automation. This event will bring together HR and business professionals from global brands to discuss the use of AI and machine learning technologies to improve company performance in the digital era. Gain exceptional knowledge on the latest trends in HR automation and how other technologies are rapidly changing people managed practices. This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and discuss all of the latest HR technology solutions to drive your business forward.
Key themes for this year’s summit will include:
- How tech-savvy does HR need to be to attract and retain Millennials?
- Gamification usage in HR – its impact on recruitment and learning
- Developing the Skills for Automated Recruitment
- Agile HR – effective adoption to meet the needs of the environment
- How artificial intelligence wins your trust - challenges and opportunities for tomorrow's HR and recruiting?
- Change Management and adoption of HR Technologies
- Transforming Reward through Technology
Venue: Maritim Hotel Berlin
Interested? Visit World HR Automation Summit for more information.