22 Oct 2019 - 19:00 - Ghent
If this is your question, we are happy to help you find the answer that suits your needs and ambitions.
HRBuilders is committed to building successful freelance HR careers. To help you decide whether a freelance career is something for you, we organize info sessions in collaboration with Multipen on a quarterly basis.
Join our next info session on 22 October in Ghent from 7 pm until 9 pm and get answers to the following questions and more: What are the pro’s and con’s of being a freelancer in the HR world?
- Should I start a bvba, a one-man company or a management company? What’s the difference?
- What administrative steps are needed to start as a freelancer?
- What type of insurances do I need to undertake?
- What’s the HR market like?
- What type of HR assignments can I expect?
- What are the main elements of a good financial planning? How much revenue should I earn to keep my quality of living?
- Can I finance my start-up, my company car, etc…?
There will be lots of opportunity to ask your personal questions to the panel of experts of HRBuilders and Multipen.
This workshop will be presented in Dutch.
Participation is free of charge, registration is required and places are limited.
The HRbuilders #dreamteam – at your service! #BuildingFreelanceCareers