20 May 2017
Are you a fan of building strong personal relationships and do you just love to match and close challenging deals? Ever thought of working for HR Builders?
HRBuilders is a passionate, visionary HR Interim Management leader in Belgium which is constantly growing its international presence. We are committed to connecting our customers with great HR people, no matter where they need help. Our community of independent HR managers consists of +2000 HR profiles in Belgium and all over Europe. All of them are screened in person.
We are the proud Belgian market leader, with clients as Coca-Cola, Unilever, Johnson & Johnson, Ansell, Mc Bride, ...
Our offices are located on a boat in Ghent and we are known for our vibrant, enthusiastic atmosphere and no-nonsense, high-level approach. Our office boat is called CATE, which is the abbreviation of our core values:
- and Enthusiasm.
To support our growth on the Belgian market, we are looking for a dynamic Business Development Professional.
About the role
- As a Business Partner, you build and maintain long-term, high-level contacts with current and prospective customers and partners, by networking actively
- You facilitate business growth by working together with clients as well as Business Partners
- You screen and interact with HR Interim Managers and support the growth of our large network of HR Interim Managers
- You take in HR Interim Management assignments and match them with the ideal candidate
- You are a freelance relationship Builder with, preferably, fulltime or ⅘ availability
- You have a network of HR contacts in Belgian companies that favour outsourcing
- You have an excellent knowledge of the roles & responsibilities within HR Departments
- You are a proficient “matchmaker” and have a proven track record in recruitment & selection or equivalent activities
- You are motivated by working on commission and you show strong entrepreneurial skills
- You like to work autonomously and are an excellent team player as well
- You are a dynamic, enthusiastic and committed colleague who combines a professional attitude with a great sense of humour.
- A long term partnership and possibility to become a shareholder
- A very rewarding and motivating commission system
- The tools, support and marketing backbone you need
- The safe “umbrella” or “harbour” of a mature company under whose wings you can excel
- Dedicated, passionate colleagues in our #dreamteam
- A fast-growing and always moving business environment
- The freedom to organise your work from home
- A unique working environment on an office boat in Ghent, where we meet at least once a week.
Did we do a good job in selling our offer to you? Let’s talk!
Lesley.email@example.com - 0468/120.555