19 june 2017
At HRbuilders we are committed to connecting great HR people, providing you with valuable curated content and helping you as an HR professional to stay ahead of the curve. It is also our mission to shake things up in the sector of Human Resources and to look into the new ways of working in game changing companies in Belgium and abroad.
We work together with two international conferences that can help you take large strides towards #TheFutureOfWork
- Teneo in Brussels (18-19 October): The 4th HRcoreLAB focusses on two streams: Talent Trends (11th edition) and Leardning & Development 4.0.
- Merit Summit in Lisbon (17-18 January, 2018): A conference for learning and development enthusiasts.
Teneo’s 4th HRcoreLAB Promises to take your HR knowledge to the next level. Over the past decade, we have all seen a disruptive shift in the way companies attract, develop and retain their most talented employees. Companies are under more and more pressure to create the most value, from their employees, but also FOR their employees in order to win the War For Talent.
Until the end of the month of June, you pay €900 if you use discount code HRB.
The theme of the conference, Always-On Learning, reflects participants’ shared goal of creating long-lasting and sustainable learning strategies within the corporate education field. (Inspiration from last year's conference)
- Super early bird rate – until June 28th - 590€
- Early bird rate – until September 28th - 690€
- Standard rate – after September 28th - 990€
Register here and we’ll start the new year together in Lisbon, in January 2018!