17 Jan 2019
HRbuilders is a passionate, visionary HR interim management leader in Belgium, which is continually growing its Belgian and international presence. We know the HR community in-depth and connect with them every single day. This allows us to guarantee a perfect cultural fit between the candidate and the client's organization. HRbuilders is member of the House of Talents group.
Peace of mind in a disruptive HR market
We are committed to connecting our customers with great HR people, no matter where in Europe they need help. We are down-to-earth, dynamic and open-minded in our approach, which is all about providing the best business solutions for our clients.
Building HR freelance careers
We believe strongly in networking in its purest form. When you’re surrounded with people you know well and with whom you feel there is a professional fit, partnering comes naturally and performance is at its best.
With that purpose in mind, we have built a network of 3500 independent HR professionals. They believe that the future of HR will be made through entrepreneurship, commitment, specialization, transparency, authenticity and enthusiasm. And that’s quite a disruptive change to today’s HR market.
Our offices are located on a boat in Ghent and we are known for our vibrant, enthusiastic atmosphere and no-nonsense, high-level approach. Our office boat is called CATE, which is the abbreviation of our core values: Commitment, Authenticity, Transparency and Enthusiasm.
To support our growth on the Belgian market, we are looking for a dynamic MatchMaker with a focus on the Limburg region.
About the role:
- As a MatchMaker you search for new HR interim assignments, do the intake interview and match them with the ideal candidate
- You do a close follow-up of both the client and interim manager
- You build and maintain long-term, high-level contacts with current and prospective clients and partners, by networking actively
- You facilitate business growth by working together with clients as well as other HR MatchMakers
- You don’t only represent HRBuilders, you are an ambassador for the whole House of Talents group
- You screen and interact with current and new HR freelancers and support the growth of our large network of Interim HR Managers
- You are a freelance relationship Builder with, preferably, fulltime or ⅘ availability
- You have a network of HR contacts in Belgian companies, preferably in the Limburg province
- You have an excellent knowledge of the roles & responsibilities within HR Departments
- You are a proficient “matchmaker” and preferably have a track record in recruitment & selection or equivalent activities
- You are motivated by working on commission and you show strong sales and entrepreneurial skills
- You like to work autonomously and are an excellent team player as well
- You are a dynamic, enthusiastic and committed colleague who combines a professional attitude with a great sense of humour
- You have great language skills (NL, EN & FR)
- A long term partnership
- A very rewarding and motivating commission system
- The tools, support and marketing backbone you need
- The safe “umbrella” or “harbour” of a mature company/group under whose wings you can excel
- Dedicated, passionate colleagues in our #dreamteam
- A fast-growing and always moving business environment
- The freedom to organise your work from home
- A unique working environment on an office boat in Ghent, where we meet at least once a week
Did we do a good job in selling our offer to you? Let’s talk! Interested but with a focus on another region? Let's talk as well! We may have other opportunities for you in the future.
Reach out to me → firstname.lastname@example.org
See you soon!