21 january 2019
HRbuilders connects available HR leaders & professionals, with projects in companies, wherever our customers need them. We are HR-Interim-Management leader in Europe and are constantly growing our international presence. Our network of independent HR managers consists of +4000 HR profiles. All of them are screened in person. In 2018 153 Interim Managers worked via HRBuilders in 130 different companies. Our core values: Commitment, Authenticity, Transparency and Enthusiasm. We are known for our vibrant, enthusiastic atmosphere and our “to shake things up in HR” attitude.
To support our growth in France, we are looking for a second Business Development Professional & Matchmaker, based in Paris:
- As a Business Developer, you build and maintain high-level contacts with current and prospective customers, by actively networking, attending HR-events & conferences, ...
- You facilitate business growth by working together with clients as well as colleagues
- You screen and interact with current and new HR freelancers and support the growth of our large network of Interim HR Managers
- As a MatchMaker you search actively for new HR interim assignments, do the intake interview and match them with the ideal candidate
- You do a close follow-up of both the client and interim manager
- You love business development and contact with people
- You feel comfortable in the French & European HR-Ecosystem.
- You have a proven track record in recruitment & selection or equivalent activities
- You are motivated by working on commission and you show strong sales and entrepreneurial skills
- You like to work in an autonomous way and are an excellent team player as well
- You are a dynamic, enthusiastic and committed colleague who combines a professional attitude with a great sense of humor.
- You speak fluent French & have strong English language skills, every other language is a plus
- You live in France, preferable in or close to Paris.
Interested in this opportunity? Contact Sofia Van Overmeire - firstname.lastname@example.org