21 Apr 2017
Did you know that HRbuilders is turning 9 this year?
After a humble start in Captain Katrien Devos' living room, moving to our office boat, the start of HRbuilders Europe and in 2016 also FINANCEbuilders and SALESbuilders, the VALUEbuilders group is more than ready to tackle #TheFutureOfWork!
For 9 years already, HRbuilders has been effectively responding to the growing trend and demand of maximum flexibility in the field of HR. In Belgium we have become the innovative market leader when it comes to HR Interim Management and we have grown into a European market player.
We’re inviting all our business contacts and clients to look back on a 9-year journey of growth and change and make plans to dream bigger in the years to come!
Thursday, April 27th - Boarding time: 7pm, though it’s still possible to hop on if you arrive later.
The evening's programme:
- Bubbles on the ship’s deck in Ghent
- Katrien Devos on taking a leap of faith, becoming an entrepreneur and starting the VALUEbuilders group.
- Hans Joris, CEO of VALUEbuilders, on the new group and its role in #TheFutureOfWork.
- Keynote by our Mystery Guest on a change project, supported by the entire HR team and implemented into every HR process at the company. A true tour de force in employee engagement and company culture, two keys to survive in #TheFutureOfHR.
- Finally, we'll continue the festivities. Beware! We expect a sparkling atmosphere with bubbles, lots and lots of food and loads of fun: the perfect ingredients to "rock" the boat!
Interested to join us on April 27th? Let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the party via social media using the hashtag #hrbuilders.
We are looking forward to welcoming you!
The HRbuilders #dreamteam - at your service!