Thinking about a career as a freelance HR manager?
And more importantly: interested in joining various HR projects? We’re looking for an HR interim manager who values continuous improvement and brings a fresh perspective to every HR assignment. Part-time or full-time. Locally or internationally.
Challenging HR assignments
Every HR assignment is different. Yet there is one constant. As an HR interim manager, you make sure everyone feels heard:
- You support your client's business strategy.
- You guide your client through important changes.
- You advise and coach management on HR-related topics.
- You manage all people-related processes effectively and constructively.
- You make sure the employees have the right skill set for tomorrow’s challenges.
Expertise as an HR generalist
You convince us with your proven track record as:
- an HR generalist
- a great change agent
- an expert with strong business acumen.
Plus: you have excellent language skills. You’re fluent in spoken and written English.
Perks as an HR freelancer
Why work with HRbuilders? Great question. While you focus on your project, we’re already looking for your next challenging assignment. On top of that:
- We go for a perfect cultural fit with each assignment.
- We invite you to meet our HR community at our HR workshops.
- Don’t worry about contract management and payments. We have you covered.
Interested? Submit your CV to email@example.com. The next step: we invite you to an in-house meeting with our matchmaker.
Apply for this assignment
Apply via your LinkedIn profile
We treat this data in a respectful manner.