The Belgian #dreamteam is looking for an HR Generalist with immediate availability!
During this assignment you're responsible for:
- The preparation of payroll of all employees based in Belgium and 13 other countries (+/- 80 employees)
- Recruiting new colleagues + onboarding and all other HR processes
- Social legislation (with support from legal team)
- SPOC for all HR related questions from employees
Part of a dynamic team, working in an international environment based in Antwerp (also easy to reach with public transportation).This is a full-time assignment with a duration of 4 months. Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English is mandatory, good knowledge of French is a plus.
Interested? Contact email@example.com or fill in the form below!
• Replacement maternity leave
• Responsible for HR of different countries
• Recruitment, onboarding, talent & development,...
• Payroll for 13 countries
• SPOC for all HR related questions from employees
• International environment
• Part of a dynamic team
• Dutch/English + French is a plus
• Antwerp (also easy to reach with public transportation)
• 4 months
• Start asap
Apply for this assignment
Apply via your LinkedIn profile
We treat this data in a respectful manner.